|Discord||Click to join|
|Last Ping||4 minutes ago|
WiseCraft is for people who love to build big projects including redstone, big builds, or technical farms. We have a few plugins for niche modifications like Veinminer, timber, and multiplayer sleep, so YOU have an easier time gathering resources for your journey. Come join our friendly community and play proper survival Minecraft! (It’s free to try after all)
We have 2 survival servers, a public server called SMP and a whitelisted server called Ardour. You can read everything about Ardour here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eeg_K0SNoZvpR4KWsNEJa-JinobZ1WlvVRRmIOazdeE/edit?usp=sharing
Some of SMP’s features include (but aren't limited to)
- Per player mob caps for consistent mob farms
- Items dropped by players dying are protected, and pvp is togglable
- Dynmap, you can watch the whole world on a map
- Sleep plugin so only a few needs to sleep
- Vein miner and timber. Break the bottom block while crouching, and the whole thing will come crashing down!
- Data packs like ArmorStandCustomizer (Ask General_Zimmer for the book)
- Shop world and /trade for safe trading
- Grief prevention, you can claim and resize your claims with a golden shovel, and you can get claim blocks from Zimmer if you're building big builds
In SMP, you start off as a newcomer, here you’ll need to walk out of spawn or use the wild portal (or /wild) to start building stuff. After getting a base setup and starting to gear up, you’ll get citizen, which grants you free access to teleport around, setup shops, and access to the creative server (+ more).